Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Time for more push-ups

The living room Sofa arrived last Wednesday night. The Sofa looks fantastic, although we are totally paranoid about sitting on it, lest we make it dirty. We've got plenty of blankets available in case we want to do something silly like eat or have a glass of wine in the living room. Maybe I should just dump some pizza sauce on it and get it over with. Kind of like when I backed the bumper of my new car into a wall after two weeks ...After that, I didn't really care as much about how it looked. (yes, I actually owned a car once)

Anyway, I guess we will have to be grown up and learn to eat dinner at the table instead of on couch in front of a movie.

The new couch also means we have to actually get rid of the old couch. Craig's list was a bust and, who knew, but Good Will no longer does furniture pick ups. So, rather than having a completely overstuffing living room, we had to move the couch to the garage. Not as easy as it sounds. You see, the door on the yard side of the garage is way to small to fit anything more than a compacted moving box through, so we had to actually walk the couch around the block to get it in the back alley.

Now, on the one hand, G's got that muscular eastern European thing happening. On the other hand...Lets just say, I'm often politely referred to as "petite". The general consensus was, I need to do more push-ups.

PS - anyone want a lovely matching Navaho print couch and chair? I'll give you a great deal, as long as YOU pick it up :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

christmas craft ideas Baby's 1st Christmas Ornament ideas. Please visit christmas craft ideas