Saturday, March 4, 2006

Furniture Shopping

So we did it, we bought the sofa. I'm so excited. They are delivering it a week from Wednesday. We also bought a fabulous chair at Urban Essentials (175 King St. East) which I am very excited about.

So this means we'll have to do something with our existing couch and chair. I'm pretty sure we won't be able to fit either of them through the basement door, and we can't fit them into the garage unless we walk the things around the block and come in through they alley door.

I'm going to try selling them on Craig's list (which my friend JZ keeps talking about)...as a last resort, we can call Goodwill to pick them up (I hope!)

Oh, we also saw another pull-out couch at Sears which will be perfect for the office. (Can't find a pic on line though). We wanted to mull it over and not just buy it on the spot though. We've been thinking about it all day, so I think we might just have to make a trip back tomorrow and order it.

Yay, I'm really starting to feel like a grown up with grown up furniture and everything!

No comments: